You can currently reserve meeting rooms at the Central Library and the Ashwaubenon, Kress Family, Southwest, and Weyers-Hilliard branch libraries. Study Rooms are reservable at the Central Library, and the Kress, Weyers-Hilliard, and Southwest Branches. Per CDC and Brown County Public Health guidelines, masks and appropriate social distancing are strongly recommended, regardless of vaccination status.
Most Brown County Library locations have study rooms as well as larger meeting spaces that can be reserved by the public when not needed for library activities and events.
By reserving a library space, you and your organization agree to follow BCL’s Meeting Room Use Policy and terms in the Read Before You Reserve list in our online reservation system.
Please familiarize yourself with details:
• Eligibility for free use and rental fees – see pages 3-4 of policy
• Descriptions of reservable library spaces – see page 4 of policy
• Meeting spaces can generally be reserved starting 60 days in advance of your meeting/event date.
• Central Library parking map and parking ramp brochure
• Contact the library location at which you wish to reserve a space or call Central Library at 920.448.5807 or 5809.
Request a reservation for a library meeting room or Central auditorium
Must be age 18 or older. Available equipment and room set-ups can be seen when you select a space and time.
Reserve a Study Room at Central or a branch library
Intended for studying, tutoring, small group meetings, remote learning or virtual meetings with your own devices. Reserve in advance or ask at a service desk about immediate availability. Study Room use is limited to 4 hours per day, per user/group.