To assist people who are physically, visually or hearing impaired, the library offers the following equipment, materials, and services: For more information, please call 920-448-5825.
- Large Print Book Collection
- Audiobook Collection
- Nursing Home Delivery
- Basic Internet Instruction
- Wheelchair Availability
- Hearing Loop in Central Library Auditorium and lower level Meeting Rooms
- Individual tours upon request.
- Applications are available online for Braille and recorded books and playback equipment provided by the WI Regional Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped. This service is for Wisconsin residents who, for any physical reason, cannot read standard print. 1-800-242-8822 (Toll Free)