Book a Meeting Room or Study Room
Updated April 12, 2021
TEMPORARY COVID-RELATED MEETING ROOM AND STUDY ROOM INFORMATION. You can now reserve meeting rooms at the Central Library and Kress Family Branch Library. Study Rooms are reservable at the Central Library, and the Kress, Weyers-Hilliard, and Southwest Branches.
You will be responsible for monitoring to ensure all participants follow library rules. Failure to do so will result in loss of privileges.
• Reservations limited to 2 hours maximum per day.
• Limited seating and tables provided.
• Disinfectant wipes provided for self-service cleaning of surfaces before use.
• Any rental fees currently waived.
• Masks must be worn at all times.
• Food not allowed.
• Central Library auditorium – 30 people.
• Central and Kress Branch meeting room – 12 people.
• Study Rooms (formerly Think Tanks) – 2 people.
For more information:
• BCL’s Meeting Room Use Policy
• Descriptions of reservable library spaces See page 4 of policy.
• Central Library parking information.
• Contact the library location at which you wish to reserve a space.
To request a reservation for a meeting room or Central auditorium, use Spaces.Notes: Available equipment can be seen when you select a space and time. Must be age 18 or older to make reservations.
To reserve a Study Room (formerly Think Tanks), use Dibs!Notes: Study Rooms are intended for study, tutoring, meetings (2 people max), remote learning or virtual meetings with your own devices. Reserve in advance or ask at a service desk about immediate availability.
Questions regarding room rentals may be directed to the Administrative office: (920) 448-5807 or 448-5809 or the branch where you would like to reserve space.