Interlibrary Loan Request – Books/Movies/Music/Media
Millions of items are within your reach. Use Interlibrary Loan to borrow from other libraries if Brown County Library does not already own what you need. Interlibrary Loan is available to all BCL patrons with a valid library card not exceeding $10.00 in fines.
- Search the Brown County Library Catalog first to see if the library already owns what you’re looking for.
- There is a limit of 5 ILL requests per patron, per week. If you need to request more than 5 items in a week, please let us know why in the notes of your request.
- We cannot borrow items less than 6 months old (as listed on Amazon.com) from other libraries. Make a suggestion for Brown County Library to purchase this item here.
- To help find and describe items you need, try: WorldCat | Amazon | Alibris | Google
- Requesting a Newspaper or Magazine article? Use this request form: Newspaper/Magazine articles
- Fields marked by a * are required.
Want to keep track of your requests?
Save this data on your PC (or other device) OR make a print copy of your request: before clicking the SEND button, use your browser’s PRINT function to print the screen.
There is a limit of 5 requests per week per patron. If you need to request more than 5 items in a week, please let us know why in the notes of your request.