Thank you for considering volunteering your time and talent to the Brown County Library! Volunteers are important library partners who provide valuable support to the library in numerous ways.
Volunteer Opportunities for Teens
Volunteers should be flexible, dependable, have the ability to follow directions and work cooperatively as a team with other volunteers and library staff.
Opportunities for teens include:
- Summer Reading Program – Opportunities for grades 6 and higher.
Click on the links below to print an application (many shifts available) or pick one up at your library.
Central Library | Ashwaubenon Branch | Denmark Branch | East Branch | Kress Family Branch (De Pere) Southwest Branch | Pulaski Branch | Southwest Branch | Weyers-Hilliard Branch (Howard) | Wrightstown | Bookmobile – includes opportunities for adults, too!
- Downtown Green Bay Holiday Parade (costumed walker; book distributor; wagon puller)
- Data Entry
- Cutting material for programs; helping with children’s programs
- Costume character
How to Apply to Become a Volunteer
Complete and submit an application and background check authorization (below). You will be contacted about available opportunities.
- Volunteer Application (.pdf)
- Background Check Authorization (.pdf) — Required for volunteers 18 and older
Return your application to the library:
MAIL TO: Brown County Library | ATTN: Volunteer Coordinator | 515 Pine Street | Green Bay, WI 54301
FAX: 920-448-4376 | ATTN: Volunteer Coordinator
OR: Drop off at your local library.
For additional volunteer opportunities in the area check out the following websites: