BIG Book Sale
Thank YOU for making the Fall BIG Book Sale a success!
Mark your calendars for the Spring, 2019 BIG Book Sale! April 9-13, 2019.
Member Only Preview: Monday, April 8: 3:00 – 7:30 pm
2019 Spring Sale Hours:
|Tuesday, April 9||9:00 am – 7:45 pm|
|Wednesday, April 10||9:00 am – 7:45 pm|
|Thursday, April 11||9:00 am – 7:45 pm|
|Friday, April 12||9:00 am – 4:45 pm|
|Saturday, April 13||9:00 am – 1:00 pm|
Bonus Bucks Coupon
($3 off a purchase of $10 or more) valid Wednesday & Thursday ONLY
We need YOU to help make the sale run smoothly! If you are a member of the Friends, please consider volunteering for one of many positions including cashier, organizer, team leader, transporter, wristband checker and more. Each volunteer will receive 5 FREE BOOKS as our way of saying, “Thank you!”
- Print and share a book sale poster!
- Floor Plan
- Directions to the Central Library
- Category Descriptions All books and media sorted by category!
- Price List
- Bag Day Price List – Friday
- Bag Day Price List – Saturday
- Sign Up for Friends’ eNews
NOTE: Some links are disabled until the sale.
Special thanks to Festival Foods for their donation of grocery bags for bag day!
|Have you ever wondered how all those books get out on the sales floor?
Watch this time-lapse video of the set-up – it’s pretty amazing!
DONATE YOUR GENTLY USED BOOKS & MEDIA
Donations can be dropped off at any Brown County Library.
Suitable donations include:
- Paperback and hardcover books in good condition
- Books on CD
- DVDs and CDs (Note – CDs will no longer be accepted after December 31, 2018)
- Sheet Music
- Jigsaw puzzles with no missing pieces
- Video Games
- Rare and valuable items
Experience tells us we cannot sell the following:
- EFFECTIVE January 1, 2019 – CDs will no longer be accepted
- Torn, soiled, heavily marked, or mildewed materials
- Books with missing pages
- Reader’s Digest Condensed Books
- Magazines including Time, Reader’s Digest, National Geographic, and Prevention
- Outdated (more than 5 years old) computer books, medical texts, tax guides, almanacs, law books or training manuals
- Books and Music on cassette tapes
- VHS tapes
- Computer Software
Thank you – your donations are appreciated! The book sales are the primary fundraiser for the Friends of the Brown County Library. All proceeds from the sale benefit the Brown County Library and are used to fund library equipment, programs and materials.