Support Your Library – Here Is How!
Shop Local and Support the Library
with the My HuTerra app!
1. Shop or eat out
2. Scan your receipt using your phone
3. Upload the photo
4. Select the library as your fundraiser and you’re done!
You’ll see how much was contributed to the library with each transaction you upload. Thank you for your support!
- Consider a tax-deductible gift to the library through the Gift and Memorial Fund.
Print the donation form. Complete the form and mail to or drop off at any Brown County Library with payment.
- Buy the library a subscription to a popular magazine.
- Donate a book… or a whole shelf of books! You can support the library by purchasing a new book or other materials for the library’s collection. Your donation is a gift that will go on giving and will be appreciated for many years. There are several ways YOU can help create a GREAT materials collection for Brown County Library.
- Make a monetary donation to support a need of the library. Please make checks payable to Brown County Library.
- Remember the library in your estate planning.
All purchases and donations are tax-deductible. Please consult with your tax advisor.
Be a Partner
Valuable partnerships with community and other organizations assist the Brown County Library in meeting the goals and expectations of its users through disseminating information and quality programming.
Be A Friend
One of the best ways to support the library is by becoming a member of the Friends of Brown County Library.
- Join the Friends and become active in fundraising, organizing and sponsoring successful programs that make the library great!
- Donate your gently used books for the Friends used book sale.
- Give the gift of a Friends Membership to a friend or relative.
- Urge legislators to make libraries a priority.
- Encourage others to get involved in supporting the ways libraries serve the community.
- Speak up for libraries at groups that you belong to—the PTA, Chamber of Commerce, Kiwanis, etc.
The site contains a variety of features designed to attract—and hold the attention of —library lovers of all kinds: reviews of new and award-winning books, fast-breaking library news, library spotlights, a “find a library” feature, blogs and news feeds, as well as library-related links to videos and blogs.
“What in the world would we do without our libraries?” –Katherine Hepburn