Brown County Library enters “Chapter 3” of reopening plan
Beginning Wednesday, July 15, 2020, in addition to computer use by appointment only, Brown County Library buildings will open with controlled access for intentional browsing, holds pickup and checkout of materials. A limited number of people will be allowed in the library based on building size & occupancy guidelines.
Other service adjustments include:
• Printing and photocopying available; ask about cost
• Regular due dates resume and late fees may accrue
• Contactless pickup continues except at the Denmark Branch. Visit browncountylibrary.org/pickup for details.
• (Self) Check-out stations will be available for visitors.
• Sanitizing supplies will be provided.
• All library materials must be returned to an outdoor book drop (The Denmark Branch book drop is now open).
• Library card applications accepted in person
• Library staff available for readers advisory and help in placing holds, in person or by phone.
The library is committed to a safe experience. For the health and safety of visitors using computers:
• Face masks are required at all Brown County Libraries
• Visitors must practice social distancing of 6 feet
• Visitors must cover their cough or sneeze
• Visitors must obey signage
• Prolonged socializing/sitting/standing in the library is not allowed
• Hand sanitizing stations will be available
• Restrooms are limited to one person at at time
• Bubblers (drinking fountains) are closed
• No food or drink is allowed
• Access to restricted library areas is not allowed
These expectations will be enforced and failure to comply may result in loss of library privileges.
The library is taking extra precautions to protect library visitors, staff, and the community:
• Protective barriers are installed
• Staff provided with PPE including mask, gloves, and face shields
• Frequent disinfecting and/or quarantining of equipment, materials, surfaces and high-touch items
Reservations are required – call the library to make an appointment.
Central Library 920-448-5824
Ashwaubenon Branch 920-492-4913
East Branch 920-391-4600
Kress Family Branch 920-448-4407
Weyers-Hilliard Branch 920-448-4405
Southwest Branch 920-492-4910
Pulaski Branch 920-822-3220
Wrightstown Branch 920-532-4011
• One-hour reservation per day. There are no age restrictions.
• Printing costs: .15¢ per page for black & white; and 50¢ per page for color
• One person allowed at each computer; necessary exceptions may be allowed on request.
• Computer and technology help availability will be limited. Computer users will be required to wear a mask if seeking technology assistance.