The Bon Appétit Cookbook Club meets every first Tuesday from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. at the Central Library. Join us for a themed, taste-testing discussion!
- Select and discover a cookbook that fits the month’s theme (look for a display at the Central Library).
- Browse the cookbook and create a few recipes.
- Pick up or print a review form and complete.
- Bring your book reviews and recipe samples (optional) to the meeting and share with others!
- Enjoy a lively taste-testing discussion!
Hosted by Dan Higgins, editor of the Green Bay Press-Gazette’s TASTE section.
|December 2||Holiday Sweets|
|January 6||New Year, New Flavors (Trendy/International)|
|February 3||Foods You Love|
|March 3||Red Carpet Recipes (Celebrity Recipes!)|