Fall BIG Book Sale
October 31 – November 4, 2017
515 Pine Street, downtown Green Bay
Fall, 2017 Book Sale Hours
|Preview for Friends’ Members||Monday, October 30||4:00 – 8:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday – Thursday||October 31 – November 2||9:00 a.m. – 8:45 p.m.|
|Friday||November 3||9:00 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.|
|Saturday||November 4||9:00 a.m. – Noon|
Bonus Bucks Coupon
($1 off each $10 purchase) valid Wednesday & Thursday ONLY
We need YOU to help make the sale run smoothly! If you are a member of the Friends, please consider volunteering for one of many positions including cashier, organizer, team leader, transporter, wristband checker and more. Each volunteer will receive 5 FREE BOOKS as our way of saying, “Thank you!”
Sign up to volunteer online:
Sign up in 3 easy steps:
1) Click the button (above) to sign up.
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It’s Easy – you do NOT need to register an account or keep a password
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone.
Sign up to volunteer via email:
If you have questions about volunteering or the shift you signed up for, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Some of the following links are disabled until the next sale.
- Floor Plan
- Print and share a book sale poster!
- Directions to the Central Library
- Category Descriptions Over 100,000 books and media sorted by category!
- Price List
- Bag Day Price List (Valid Friday and Saturday)
- Sign Up for Friends’ eNews
- Have you ever wondered how all those books get out on the sales floor? Watch this time-lapse video of the set-up – it’s pretty amazing!
DONATE YOUR GENTLY USED BOOKS & MEDIA
Donations can be dropped off at any Brown County Library.
Suitable donations include:
- Paperback and hardcover books in good condition
- Books on CD
- DVDs and CDs
- Sheet Music
- Jigsaw puzzles with no missing pieces
- Video Games
- Rare and valuable items
Experience tells us we cannot sell the following:
- Torn, soiled, heavily marked, or mildewed materials
- Books with missing pages
- Reader’s Digest Condensed Books
- Magazines including Time, Reader’s Digest, National Geographic, and Prevention
- Outdated (more than 5 years old) computer books, medical texts, tax guides, almanacs, law books or training manuals
- Books and Music on cassette tapes
- VHS tapes
- Computer Software
Thank you – your donations are appreciated! The book sales are the primary fundraiser for the Friends of the Brown County Library. All proceeds from the sale benefit the Brown County Library and are used to fund library equipment, programs and materials.